How I can help you
25 years experience in corporate America as an Engineering Manager in product development companies , primarily in the switchgear and computer industries.
Spent the past 23 years starting up , creating , purchasing and acquiring companies . Professional consulting primarily in manufacturing ,distribution and setting up the information technology systems to run operations.
Worked in facilities management , real estate brokerage and land development . acquired 2 restaurants ,a convenience store and 4 truck rental dealerships . Built 3 of these operations into the Top 10 in the State. Turned around a failing computer surplus operation from - $12k / month to +$8k / month in 120 days..
Passionate about helping folks start up and build successful companies that positively contribute to the customers they serve.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental Services and Leasing
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering .University of South Carolina , 1970
Graduate Fasttrac 1 and 2 , Council for Entrepreneurial Development , 1995
Landmark Forum graduate Oct 2010