James R Ballard
Current City: Hendersonville, NC
Chapter: Western NC SCORE
1) Design Engineer and Project Manager for industrial and municipal facilities throughout the southeatern U.S.
2) Owner and C.E.O. of a 120 employee consulting firm providing A&E professional services to federal, state and local clients throughout the U.S. Completed 100+ contracts with the US Army Corps of Engineers and other DOD agencies.
3) Registered Ptrofessional Engineer in 13 U.S. states.
4) Construction Industry panelist with the American Arbitration Association.
5) SCORE Certified Mentor.
6) Taught business courses at BRRC;in Flat Rock, NC
7)Served on the boards of eight non-profit organizations.
1958 - Bachelor of Engineering Science degree, Marshall University, Huntington, WV; 1974 - Master of Decision Sciences degree, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA; 1958 to present - various courses (no degree) at Cameron State Agricultural College, Lawton, OK; Ga Tech, Atlanta, GA; Blue Ridge Community College, Flat Rock, NC.